Monday, May 25, 2015

BREAKING: Or, Just Me Giving You An Update.

ZOMG THE WRITING'S DONE.

I just made procrastination my bitch.  Except not at all, because I haven't posted a recap since February (FEB.RUUUU.ARY.MYGOD) and I'm not REALLY done with this one; I still have to do all the screenshots, put the finishing touches (i.e. my shame) on it, etc.  So, never mind. I will be procrastination's bitch until I think about killing myself and then put it off in lieu of watching the Friends episode where Monica and Rachel lose their apartment to Chandler and Joey and Phoebe finds out she's pregnant for her brother and I get all misty-eyed and pathetic.  More so, I mean.

8 comments:

  1. If there is a God, I hope She is kind enough to have this posted by Friday night, so that I may sip (glug) some red wine and enjoy this long-awaited post! Godspeed, Carly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90210 parody, never saw this b4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IkhCKCbGVM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carly, drink some Margaritas tonight and post your recap! I'm dying to read your recap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becki - I drank margaritas last night, which is why the post didn't go up. Margaritas are my greatest love and my worst enemy.

      Working on screenshots as we speak!

      Delete
  4. We're live with the new post, guys! Thanks to all of you for being the most patient readers ever.

    ReplyDelete