Monday, November 9, 2015

STOP EVERYTHING: I'm On A Podcast And Am Very Important

Hey.  I'm on a podcast.  Talking about the only thing I know how to talk about.  While listening, you may wonder, "Why is a husky-voiced Kathleen Turner discussing a 25-year-old episode of Beverly Hills, 90210?" But trust me: it's me.

A colossal THANK YOU to The Blaze with Lizzie & Kat! for having me on.  Saying things is hard! But they made it a delight.  Click here and have a listen.

(Also: we're discussing "Cardio-Funk" here. so like, 87 episodes of where I'm currently at.  But fear not: the "My Desperate Valentine" post is nearing completion.)

*Image pilfered from @90210blaze's Instagram.

3 comments:

  1. So you self-identify with Ahhhhhndrea? Oh the shame.
    Can't wait for "My Desperate Valentine" which is probably one of the best remembered episodes of the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure I'm gonna lose at least 3/4 of my readership from that admission.

      Delete
  2. Loved this podcast!!! So fun to listen to :) :) Thank you Carly, you are INCANDESCENT!!!

    I totally paid attention to that part when surf Betty rubs Dylan's hair on the beach like the way you would a puppy.

    And the Jim Walsh being a survivor. Magical!

    I've been away from your blog for a few months. But I am finally back and CANNOT wait to catch up on all the new posts that you've written.

    btw, what about the part in the episode where Dylan punches out the guy. As it is a running theme that Dylan is this major tough guy, even though a lot of the guys he goes toe to toe with are WAY bigger than him. Like Betty's drunk boyfriend, who was much meatier and bigger than Dylan. But I guess we can assume that he was drunk. So one solid punch to the head took him out right away.

    ReplyDelete